ISTEX platform: data extraction and text mining
- In a previous news, we summed up all the ISTEX resources negotiated perennially to date. These can be transparently accessed via BibCnrs but you can also access them via an Internet search by adding the ISTEX extension to your browser. Once this extension has been configured, the ISTEX icon will appear if the required resource is available on the ISTEX platform.
To add the Firefox or Chrome extension, please go to: https://addons.istex.fr/
- The ISTEX hosting platform also allows the extraction of large corpora enriched for documentary purposes or for the purpose of carrying out text mining searches.
Would you like to know more about this service and understand how to search with it technically? Or how to interface it on a website or by using a programming language? If so we would like to invite you:
– to view the 6 tutorials created by INIST’s training department
– to consulter the API-ISTEX technical documentation
– to visit the API-ISTEX demonstrator (please use Firefox or Chrome)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the API-ISTEX team.
04 July 2019 - Agreement between OpenEdition and Cnrs Editions
06 June 2019 - Digital Science Dimensions Test
09 May 2019 - New: acquisition of Nature Microbiolgy
02 April 2019 - Discover new resources on BibCnrs