– Cat OPIDor: the catalogue of services dedicated to research data
Find the right services at the planning stage of your project!
Cat OPIDoR -the Catalogue for the optimization of the sharing and interoperability of research data- describes the services dedicated to the management of research data in France.
- Researchers: the directory to identify services for your research workflow
- Research support staff: the memo to accompany and guide researchers
- Service providers: the window displaying your services
- Decision-makers or funders: the dynamic landscape of national infrastructures
This collaborative map is made available to the scientific community by the Inist-CNRS, is open to all and updated by its users.
Feel free to contribute to Cat OPIDoR’s by reporting the services you provide or use.
03 April 2019 - – 2019 Abes Days – May 28th and 29th -Montpellier
22 March 2019 - – CNRS New Entrants Day, March 26, 2019
13 February 2019 - – COUPERIN survey on your publishing and Open Access practices
07 January 2019 - – COPIST’s survey available